SSAMV

here everything will be talked about life anime manga tech there is a place for everyone here


    ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Share
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm

    OK it says that I joined today when I TOTALLY JOINED YESTERDAY AND WAS POSTING LIKE ALLLL DAY YESTERDAY lolss Sooooo what's going on there (ISH PICKY) can that be changed? lols
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm

    i have no idea..........where does it say u joined today? ill look into it

    o i think i know why......i had the time set wrong......so when i reset it it probchanged the times ppl joined...........srry if tats it.........and if it is it cant be changed XP
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 3:01 pm

    *cries* AWWWWW...I feel taken advantage of lols. YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ME AGAIN....You prolly should lol *ish upset anywaysss) lols
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm

    awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm

    It's ok I wuv you man lol (THAT'S RIGHT I QUOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME RAWR)


    jasonah93 wrote:awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 4:24 pm

    Yummupie wrote:It's ok I wuv you man lol (THAT'S RIGHT I QUOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME RAWR)


    jasonah93 wrote:awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........

    lolz hugs everyone :O

    lol tats right i jus quoted u quotin me
    and i quoted for like the 3rd time XD
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 4:44 pm

    jasonah93 wrote:
    Yummupie wrote:It's ok I wuv you man lol (THAT'S RIGHT I QUOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME RAWR)


    jasonah93 wrote:awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........

    lolz hugs everyone :O

    lol tats right i jus quoted u quotin me
    and i quoted for like the 3rd time XD

    LOLS nice man Nice Very Happy I'm confused on who said what now soooo *HUGGLES LOVES YOU* Very Happy
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

    Yummupie wrote:
    jasonah93 wrote:
    Yummupie wrote:It's ok I wuv you man lol (THAT'S RIGHT I QUOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME RAWR)


    jasonah93 wrote:awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........

    lolz hugs everyone :O

    lol tats right i jus quoted u quotin me
    and i quoted for like the 3rd time XD

    LOLS nice man Nice Very Happy I'm confused on who said what now soooo *HUGGLES LOVES YOU* Very Happy
    Hugs u 2 XD ly2 bro............but no but sex :O XD Exclamation Exclamation
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

    jasonah93 wrote:
    Yummupie wrote:
    jasonah93 wrote:
    Yummupie wrote:It's ok I wuv you man lol (THAT'S RIGHT I QUOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME RAWR)


    jasonah93 wrote:awww.........im srry XD
    lolz i am jus tryin to make sure everythin is right on the site so nothin gets all messed up nd stuff.........

    lolz hugs everyone :O

    lol tats right i jus quoted u quotin me
    and i quoted for like the 3rd time XD

    LOLS nice man Nice Very Happy I'm confused on who said what now soooo *HUGGLES LOVES YOU* Very Happy
    Hugs u 2 XD ly2 bro............but no but sex :O XD Exclamation Exclamation


    No sexy love? *ish ganna cry* why not? lols
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

    points to sign sayin its not legal XD lol!
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 6:04 pm

    jasonah93 wrote:points to sign sayin its not legal XD lol!

    LOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm

    XD poke poke XD hehaha
    avatar
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

    Posts : 304
    reitsu : 10963
    shinigami reputation : 11
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 23
    Location : SOMEWHEREE

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Yummupie on Fri May 29, 2009 6:25 pm

    STOP POKING ME YOU PERVERT lolssss
    avatar
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

    Posts : 356
    reitsu : 11208
    shinigami reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 25
    Location : firey pits of HELLo XD

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  jasonah93 on Fri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

    pulls giant shotgun out of pocket nd shoots self
    pervert=dead XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: ummm... WHAT THE HECK

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 pm