SSAMV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSAMV

here everything will be talked about life anime manga tech there is a place for everyone here

2 posters

anime suggestion fourm

jasonah93
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

reitsu : 17148
    shinigami reputation : 24

anime suggestion fourm Empty anime suggestion fourm

Post  jasonah93 Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 am

welcome to the anime suggestion fourm!
    Rules for anime suggestion fourm:
    1. NO SPAM WATSOEVER
    2. any suggestions after being posted will be deleted and then added to this one post with your name
    3, when posting a sugestion state the following
    A.try to use full sentences describing the name of the anime and what its about(dont give away the ending
    B.why you liked the anime
    C.is it worth watching or not
    try to make each one at least a paragraph long
    if possible also post where it can be watched. how many episodes it is, and also what type of anime it is....
    ex: blood, death,gore,detective.ect

NOTE: IF ANYONE WANTS TO KEEP TRACK OF THE ANIME THAT THEY WATCH THEN FOLLOW THE POSTED LINK TO THE SITE AND SIGN UP. IT LETS YOU KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY MANGA CHAPTERS YOU HAVE READ. HOW MANY ANIME EPISODES YOU HAVE SEEN AND ALSO HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE SPENT OF YOUR LIFE WATCHING ANIME. ALSO SEARCH MY NAME THERE AND ADD ME ITS JJFLIER

more information about this fourm will be added as time goes on
    also feel free to post your animeplanet username here too
    ONLY POSTS WITH SUGESTIONS ARE ALLOWED! NONE WITH COMMENTS!
    Yummupie
    Yummupie
    adjuchas
    adjuchas

reitsu : 16903
    shinigami reputation : 11

anime suggestion fourm Empty Re: anime suggestion fourm

Post  Yummupie Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

An anime That I realllyyyy Recommend would have to be koi-hime masou I think it's spelled. Make sure you don't put in just koi hime because it is just compleatly wrong, perverted and so sexy even I didn't like it much lol. It has a great story line with A bandit hunter as the main charactor. The main charactors are still all girls, so if you don't like the shows and are pissed that allllll shows have guy main people well than watch this. The weapons are almost always spears too. Some of the fights are just AWESOME. It's funny and serious in parts. It is up there in my favorite anime though you do have to skip like one or two scenes cuz they get kinda pervy. There isn't full nudity that I know of just a lil pervy.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 pm