SSAMV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSAMV

here everything will be talked about life anime manga tech there is a place for everyone here

QUESTION: what is the reitsu , and shinigami reputation

jasonah93
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

reitsu : 17082
    shinigami reputation : 24

QUESTION: what is the reitsu , and shinigami reputation Empty QUESTION: what is the reitsu , and shinigami reputation

Post  jasonah93 Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Questions
    this question will be answered in parts.

1: whats the reitsu thats under my photo on my post and how do i get more
    answer A: reitsu is spirutal power in bleach its like kii in bleach and chakra in naruto
    answer B: that is there to tie in with the whole effect that this fourm has to do with soul society. you get more by doing different things around the fourms
    Answer C: you can get more by, making posts, adding friends, and posting pictures logging in, i think also sending private messages. but they way u get the most is by going into groups and becoming qualified to join a group. when you join a group you get between 20-300 i think
    Answer D: it dosent really do anything it just another way to keep track of how much you do XD

Last edited by jasonah93 on Sat May 30, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    jasonah93
    jasonah93
    numeros
    numeros

reitsu : 17082
    shinigami reputation : 24

QUESTION: what is the reitsu , and shinigami reputation Empty Re: QUESTION: what is the reitsu , and shinigami reputation

Post  jasonah93 Fri May 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Question 2: what is my shinigami reputation and why is it 0 ?
    this question will be answered in parts

Answer A: this is another thing thats new and it keeps track of how famous you are
    Answer B: you can get this by other people pressing the thanks button after you make a post.
    Answer C: this dosent really do anything either XD

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm